Our Boutique Denver Hotel Rooms: Bask in Color and Style
Colors and patterns mingle in each of our 189 guestrooms, leaving you both relaxed and rejuvenated. We like to have fun, so you're bound to notice our playful touches, like animal-print robes (grrr) and turquoise boudoir pillows embroidered with images of bucking broncos.
Ask at the Front Desk for a goldfish to keep you company during your stay. We'll handle the care and feeding. Your finned friend will be glad to be part of your warm, stylish stay. Sound good so far? Here's more about what you'll find in our guestrooms and suites:
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Italian Frette linens, feather down comforters and pillows
- Animal-print bathrobes
- C.O. Bigelow bath amenities
- 37" flat-panel TV, or 42" in suites, featuring on-demand movies more
- Oversized desk (postcards anyone?)
- iHome docking station
- "Mind. Body. Spa." features in-room spa services, the Yoga channel on every TV and complimentary yoga accessories to use during your stay
- Amenities of home, including iron and ironing board, hairdryer and make-up mirrors
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Check-in is 3 p.m.; check-out is 12 noon
- Want to know more? View our Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel Monaco Denver Rooms
Pick a guestroom. Any guestroom. Color, comfort and a sense of fun waits for you.
Deluxe Monaco Guestrooms
Our spacious deluxe guestrooms feature one king, queen, two double or two queen beds. Enjoy superb, state-of-the-art amenities, living spaces of 300-400 square feet, oversized work areas and 37" flat panel TVs. Our deluxe guestrooms offer a distinct experience that appeals to the urban-minded traveler.
Spa Guestroom with One King Bed
Your urban escape waits in these luxurious rooms featuring a king-sized bed, soaking tub and separate glass shower. Enjoy views of 17th Street and all the services and amenities our boutique hotel has to offer. The living space is 375 square feet, complete with oversized work areas and a 37" flat panel TV.
Premier Guestroom with One King Bed
Our Premier guestrooms feature a sleeping and sitting area together in a studio-style space. Adorning the living area is a stylish chair and ottoman, 42" TV and a sleeper sofa. The sleeping area holds an extra-long king-sized bed and large work desk. With 850 square feet and views of bustling 17th Street, this appeals to those looking for ample space to relax and unwind.