End your meeting with a cooking class hosted by one of our Executive Chef's. View more about this and other fun meeting ideas.
Business Meetings at Hotel Monaco Denver
Lush décor and the latest technology come together in our dedicated private meeting spaces. Recently redesigned for maximum impact, we have 3,660 square feet of flexible meeting space in five flexible rooms for unforgettable business meetings, weddings and social events. We can seat up to 180 guests or accommodate up to 250 for a reception.
Our meeting and event staff is with you every step of the way with these amenities:
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Innovative catering menus
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Wireless Internet access throughout our hotel
- Extensive business services available
- Private wine cellar for intimate events of up to 50 guests
- New Private Dining Room Toscana can seat up to 24 guests
- Small group savings – up to 30% on guestroom blocks Learn more››
- Frequently Asked Questions
In our meeting spaces, you'll get productive in the company of backlit art. Inspiration is never far. The ballroom and meeting rooms are where quiet grace meets vibrant decadence. In the company of glowing copper and cream walls and silk drum pendants, it's your time to shine.
The Wine Cellar draws you into a world of sophistication. The room's stacked stone wine display and brick walls ensconce you in a world all your own. We'll make sure you wind down your meeting there with a glass of wine or maybe even a whiskey (for you bronco riding types).
In addition, our next door restaurant, Panzano, has a private dining room, giving your meeting and event a gourmet spin.
For more information about our downtown Denver meeting space and to book your next meeting or event at Hotel Monaco Denver, contact our sales team at email@example.com or call directly at (303) 294-3023.
Book A Meeting
Need to reserve a small meeting, room block, or submit a RFP?