Hotel Monaco Denver: Bold Style, Vibrant Atmosphere and Seductive Flavor in Downtown Denver
Denver is a captivating place to work, play or just get away. At Hotel Monaco Denver in the heart of downtown, we help you do it all - and treat you to genuine care and unique perks, in the process.
In our newly redesigned, 189-room hotel, you'll be at the pulse of the city's best attractions, including exciting games at Coors Field and Sports Authority Field, alluring nightlife in LoDo, and business meetings at the Convention Center. You'll also find plenty of enticements inside our doors. We have renovated, flexible meeting space, an onsite spa, and Panzano, an award-winning Italian restaurant with flavors so seductive you'll wish they would follow you home.
We love to unwind and have fun. You'll see it at our evening wine hour, when we offer complimentary glasses of wine in our living room lobby and sparkling conversation flows. It's just another way we say, "We're glad you're here."
We also feature:
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Travel + Leisure's 500 World's Best Hotels 2012
- Acclaimed Northern Italian dining in our restaurant, Panzano, with custom catering and 24-hour room service also available
- High-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members
- Newly refreshed guestrooms and suites
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Pet-friendly hotel, no fees or size restrictions
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center and wellness program
- Onsite VEDA Salon & Spa, offering massages, haircuts, waxing, facials and more
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Accessible Features
Denver's Hotel Monaco is an exceptional modern hotel born of two historic buildings. We invite you to experience the city's rich past along with everything that makes Denver pulse in the now. Exciting sports events, lively performances, notable restaurants and great shopping are at your doorstep. Year-round outdoor adventure is also never far away. Hike, bike and ski. Fish, golf, go horseback riding and more. more
Sexy, sophisticated and centered near the region's top destinations, Hotel Monaco Denver is ideally located for enjoying the beauty and recreation offered by the Rocky Mountains and Platte River. Within easy walking, you'll also find:
- Colorado Convention Center
- Denver Complex of Performing Arts
- 16th Street Mall
- Coors Field
- Larimer Square
- All the urban adventures of downtown Denver