Hotel Monaco: A Downtown Denver Hotel With Bold Style and A Vibrant Atmosphere
At Hotel Monaco Denver in the heart of downtown, we help you do it all - and treat you to genuine care and unique perks, in the process. In our 189-room boutique hotel in downtown Denver, you'll be at the pulse of the city's best attractions, including exciting games at Coors Field and Sports Authority Field, alluring nightlife in LoDo, and business meetings at the Colorado Convention Center.
You'll also find plenty of enticements inside our doors:
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2014
- Acclaimed Northern Italian dining in our restaurant, Panzano
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Pet-friendly hotel, no fees or size restrictions
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center and wellness program
- Onsite VEDA Salon & Spa, offering massages, haircuts, waxing, facials and more
Denver's Hotel Monaco is an exceptional modern hotel born of two historic buildings. While staying at our downtown Denver hotel we invite you to experience the city's rich past along with everything that makes Denver pulse in the now. Exciting sports events, lively performances, notable restaurants and great shopping are at your doorstep. Year-round outdoor adventure is also never far away. Hike, bike and ski. Fish, golf, go horseback riding and more.
Hotel Monaco is the ideal choice among hotels in downtown Denver as we love to unwind and have fun. You'll see it at our evening wine hour, when we offer complimentary glasses of wine in our living room lobby and sparkling conversation flows. It's just another way we say, "We're glad you're here."
Panzano Award Wining Restaurant
Dine at Panzano featuring award-winning Chef, Elise Wiggins' winter menu.
Wedding Weekend Events
Rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, morning after brunch, plan your wedding weekend with us